Listen to saraostovars Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 7, 2011

BLOWUP


This is me and my lovely friend Christina Jarrous. I love her because she takes me on cruises in her BMW, we eat lots of pizza together, she has two cats who are almost bigger than she is, she likes spaghetti western movies and we both have middle eastern dads. We used to work at Pink together and we would look at pictures of Monica Vitti after she showed me the movie L'avventura


I always tell Christina she is like a little doll. She is always dressed well and is very put together. She reminds me of the girls from French and Italian films in the sixties so when she came in to get a blowout I wanted to recreate that style of hair...

FIRST,
Shampoo and condition with Evo's Normal Persons Shampoo and Conditioner

The conditioner leaves your scalp feeling tingly and refreshed after you use it and it smells amazing.
Next, use Evo's Root Canal Spray in between sections of hair right at the root for lots and lots of volume.


This is after Christina's blowout before we curled it and added even more volume... I know I am jealous of her hair too.

Next use Evo's Icon Welder on each section before you curl the hair, protecting it from heat damage. I always like using a product that protects the hair instead of using a hairspray. These products will help hold the style just as well.

I suggest you read a magazine and let your curls cool, it is the cooling of the curls which helps them set.

Remove the pins or rollers which have held your curls in place while they cool. Next comes my favorite part... sprinkle Haze styling powder in between sections where you unpin your curls. You can do it this way or you can rub the product through your hands and almost squeeze it into the hair. This gives you mega volume, no teasing required.

TA-DA!

Lovely!


1 comment: