Listen to saraostovars Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 5, 2010

I WANT CANDY




I am so in love with the hair from Meadham Kirchoff's collection. I want to pull the old cans of Fudge's glitter spray out from my bathroom cabinet until my house smells like aerosol. Since my hair is black I can't really do many fun things with color. Davines makes a really awesome colored conditioner for red hair and when you put it on blonde hair it turns pink, I'm always trying to convince people to let me do it since it washes out. These photos remind me of Princess Lolly from Candyland, Rainbow Bright, Cotton Candy, and Popples. I keep telling Ben that for my birthday I want a popple although I'm not sure what I would do with it once I got it. These also remind me of the part in Charlie and the chocolate factory where Augustus gets stuck in the chocolate river. I want to have a tea party and eat colored macaroons and sip pink champagne and listen to the Strangeloves after looking at these photos. I just love them!


















xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment