Listen to saraostovars Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FLOWERS IN HER HAIR


Now that the weather is nicer outside I want to wear flowers and bows in my hair, these were some photos of my favorites :)











I am in looove with the Haight Street Daisy Headband from Spanish Moss Vintage, it also comes in a pretty soft brown color as well. Soo adorable and perfect for curly beachy summer hair :)





When I am shopping for Hair Bows I have found quite a few in thrift stores/vintage stores as well as scarves that I tie into bows. It's also really fun to make them yourself, but if you aren't into that American Apparel has a ton of bows for sale, and Etsy carries some really pretty vintage flowery headbands/hats. It's always nice if you are bored with your hair or growing it out to try some hair accessories to change it up :)

This is my favorite little pink blossom hair clip from american apparel.
I also really love this blue velvet bow from american apparel which reminds me of Anna Karina in A Woman is a Woman



Now go put on your lace summer dresses and your new flowery headbands and bows!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment